Wood Burning Stoves
Here at Farmhouse Stoves, we supply and install a wide range of multifuel and wood-burning stoves to properties throughout Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding areas. Whether you need traditional stoves, inset stoves, smoke-control stoves or boilers, Farmhouse Stoves should be your first and only port of call. We only supply the highest quality stoves and so you can be assured that our stock of stoves will provide the best aesthetical feature to your home, as well as functioning as efficiently as possible.
Farmhouse Stoves are HETAS approved retailers, and all our Installers are HETAS and Gas SAFE Registered. We can arrange a site survey at your home as well as being able to give you a reasonably accurate estimate for your installation over the phone or by email, organising your entire installation from start to finish.
Working With Us
To make an estimate more accurate; you can send us photos/diagrams/dimensions of the room where you want your stove installed. Also a photograph of the outside of your house will help as we like to see what the roof access is like.
The initial meet up and survey includes the following:
· Inspection of your chimney stack to establish whether a flexible chimney liner is required
· Measuring the room volume and recommending a stove size based on Kilowatts required to heat the area
· Discussing the customer’s unique requirements on both look and functionality, and what you would like to achieve
· Advice on stove selection to suit the customers chimney stack or free-standing stove position chosen
· Checking all building regulations will be met when the stove is installed.
After your initial meeting you will receive a quotation detailing any work to be carried out and any parts required for installation.
We offer the services listed below as part of your quote to help make your dream a reality:
· Fireplaces, Fires & Stoves supplied and installed
· Wood and Multi-fuel stoves
· Chimney flue liners removed and installed
· Chimney pots, cowls, and bird guards installed, capping off chimney pots
· All fireplace building work including fireplace opening enlargement and bricking up, fireplace lining such as brick
· Lintels and hearths to your specifications
· Wall vents, these are needed for all stoves rated over 5 kw
· Soot doors supplied & installed where required
· No flue no problem! We install all prefabricated flue systems for Solid Fuel Stoves.
· We have completed many installations to date and continue to deliver a seamless “All under one roof” service.
Contact Farmhouse Stoves for Wood Burning Stoves in Stoke
For all your needs regarding wood burning stoves in Stoke, be sure to make Farmhouse Stoves your first port of call. We have been providing stoves across Staffordshire and the UK for many years now, so regardless of your needs and requirements we'll be there for you. Simply contact Farmhouse Stoves for wood burning stoves in Stoke and we'll be happy to help you in any way we can.