Cleaning services London
What we perform throughout the property and bedrooms: You can count on your cleaning team to dust through and polish every inch of your property. This includes removing all cobwebs from the ceiling and any visible areas as well as clean mirrors and pictures with special attention to the top of picture frames. Light fittings, shades and switches will reflect with cleanliness. The cleaners will wipe skirting board, top of all doors and wipe behind every furniture piece. Expect this treatment to be applied to your fire place, its surrounding area and the curtain rails with all curtains hoovered on both sides.
- How we clean windows: Cleaners clean the inside of your windows and if accessible, will clean on the outside as well. The cleaning includes special attention to window sills and doors to remove any fingerprints and spots. In case of window doors, your cleaning team will also clean the top, which is where more dirt hides.
- What about drawers and shelves?: Every drawer and shelf is cleared out before dusted and polished in great detail.
- Our guide to furniture cleaning: Cleaning teams work towards the in-depth cleaning of furniture pieces in order to remove fingerprints and extract dust. You can expect to have your tables wiped, your soft furniture hoovered on all sides, including cleaning underneath those furniture unites that are physically possible to move.
- Our carpet cleaning methodology: First, your carpets will undergo thorough vacuuming after all the furniture has been moved to allow easy access. If your carpets need it, you can order steam cleaning for an extra charge.
- We also pay attention to hard floors: Your floors will be washed down, polished and subsequently inspected for residual hair and dust.
You will find we have a prepared plan for your kitchen as well.
- Things we pay attention to when cleaning cupboards and drawers: Naturally, your cleaners will clear every unit inside out, inspect for sticky surfaces and marks around the handles and even throw away any unneeded items.
- The three golden rules when we clean sinks: Clean, descale and polish for a second life.
- Do you have wall tiles?: You will find them thoroughly cleaned, especially the grout, and dried.
- The end of tenancy cleaners clean appliances as well with special care for:
- Your fridge and freezer will sparkle, because we will remove all grime, mildew and food deposits. A special attention will be paid to cleaning every surface inside and out, including rubber seals and door handles if sticky.
- We also clean the dishwasher: Similar to what we do with the fridge cleaning, cleaners will remove all grime, mildew, and food deposits. Additionally, they will check all filters.
- Your washing machine will receive a royal treatment: It will be wiped down inside and out. We"ll check the rubber seal and clean soap dispenser drawer.
- Microwaves will be cleaned inside and out as well as checked inside their top.
- In case you have a tumble dryer, you can expect the following cleaning: wiping inside and out, cleaning of dust and lint filters as well as checking the handles and rubber seals.
- Ovens receive special treatment to guarantee a brilliant result: Cleaners will clean and degrease the oven, hob and grill. Once completed, the team will focus on the grill pan, oven racks and the inner top of the oven. As a finishing touch, the cleaners will wipe clean the rubber seal.
- We also clean toasters to remove leftover crumbs, clean any sticky spots and fingerprints as well as spend time cleaning the extractor.
- You can count on the servicing team to throw away any leftover rubbish and wipe the rubbish bin inside and out.