Botanical heritage and stunning landscapes make Borde Hill Garden the perfect day out for horticultural enthusiasts, country lovers and families.
This Edwardian Garden, renowned for its rare shrubs and champion trees, contains intimate garden rooms including the Azalea, Rose and Italian Gardens.
Website providing information on a public garden - situated in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, and established in 1965 (to the public). Website includes details the garden itself, its history, facilities provided, things to do in and around the park, opening times and prices, press mentions, testimonials (via TripAdvisor), photo gallery & videos, strong online social signals, terms and conditions, full contact details including company registration number. Website has been online since 1997 according to web.archive.org.
Signals of trust found on website
Borde Hill Garden
- Testimonials found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Terms and conditions found
- Strong online social presence
- Company registration number found
- Details of their company mentioned in popular press publications / media outlets
- Company established in 1965
- Company website has been online since 1997 according to web.archive.org [via manual review]
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Review of www.bordehill.co.uk
Information on how we determine signs of trust
Borde Hill Lane
Latest blog entry
April Update From Head Gardener Andy Stevens Copypublished on 7 April 2020
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
8 September 2021
Average page load time
Snapshots of bordehill.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence