The most updated and "live" home and garden directory on the internet! - see here for more details
home and garden listings

 » Architects and Surveyors

A&C Energy Surveys Ltd


Here at A&C Energy Surveys, we specialise in commercial and domestic EPCs for properties across the entire East Midlands area. EPCs are commonly obtained via an estate agents, by choosing A&C Energy Surveys, you will be dealing directly with the person carrying out the report. If you are looking to buy, rent or sell a property, government regulations state that you must have a valid Energy Performance Certificate which is where our company can help.

Why Choose Us For Commercial EPCs

Our company have been providing commercial EPCs to properties across Northampton, Peterborough, Cambridge, Leicester, Nottingham and surrounding areas for many years as fixed competitive prices. All of our members are accredited to government standards to produce EPCs, get in touch today.

Map Location FAQ

Who is responsible for an epc?

it is the responsibility of a vendor to provide an epc for the sale of a property. it is the responsibility of a landlord to provide an epc for a rental property. in cases of properties under construction, the responsibility lies with the person or company responsible for having the construction works carried out.

Do both domestic and commercial properties need epcs?

yes. an epc has been a legal requirement since 2008 for any property, whether commercial or domestic, that is to be sold or let. since april 2012, legislation has been set in place that makes it illegal to also market a property without a valid epc and the responsibility is now jointly shared with landlord/property owner and estate or letting agent to ensure the property has a valid epc before being put up for market.

How often will i need an energy performance certificate?

energy performance certificates are valid for 10 years, regardless of whether the building is resold, released or re-let within this time period.

At what point in the selling process will i need an energy performance certificate?

currently you are required by law to commission an energy performance certificate within 28 days of marketing.

I have heard that if a building is rated an f or g then it cannot be rented out. is this true?

this is true, unless you go for an exemption.  however, this is not an easy option.  for more details look at the mees page.

View Full FAQ >>
telephone Telephone
07513990269  UK phone number
UK (Sawston, Cambridge) based business providing Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) services. Website includes details of services provided, certifications gained, FAQs, blog, full contact details. review
signals of trust found Signals of trust found on website
  • Full company contact address and
    phone number found
  • Certifications found
  • SSL Website secured by SSL certificate
Review of
Information on how we determine signs of trust
address  Company address
82b High Street
CB22 3HJ
United Kingdom
blog   Latest blog entry
How is an EPC done
published on 25 September 2019
terms / privacy policy Key pages found
spider  Site last visited by us on...
24 December 2020
spider  Average page load time
181.7 seconds
0th percentile website (c)2009 - 2021